Hello friends, 7 september current affairs have brought some questions, by which you can prepare for your next exam, hope you will understand all the questions from which you can prepare for railway exam, bank exam and all competition exam.
Q.1- Which space agency’s Mars rover has collected the first rock sample to return to Earth?
(B) SPACE X
(C) BLUE ORIGIN
Q.2 The 28th edition of bilateral naval exercise ‘SIMBEX’ between Indian navies and which country has concluded?
Q.3 Which unit of Indian Railways has started “Jungle Tea Safari” toy train on Darjeeling Himalayan Railway route?
(A) South Eastern Railway
(B) Western Railway
(C) Northeast Frontier Railway
(D) East Central Railway
Q.4 Recently the 130th edition of Durand Cup has started in which state?
• The 130th edition of the Durand Cup began in Kolkata, West Bengal.
• When 5 September 2021
• Where Vivekananda Yuva Bharati Stadium, Kolkata
• Durand Cup is the oldest football tournament in Asia.
• Trophies related to football: Rovers Cup, Santosh Trophy, Subroto Cup, Mandeka Cup etc.
Q.5 Recently who has won the title of Dutch Grand Prix 2021?
(a). Lewis Hamilton
(b) Valtteri Bottas
(c). Max Verstappen
(d) none of these
• Max Berstappen won the 2021 Formula 1 title at the Dutch Grand Prix.
• Max Verstappen (Netherlands) is a Redbull driver.
• It was his seventh win of the season and 17th of his career.
• Max Vastippen’s wins this season (7) : Emilia Romagna, Monaco, French, Styrian, Austrian, Belgian, Dutch Grand Prix.
Daily current affairs qiuz question
Q.6 Recently who has chaired the 24th meeting of FSDC?
(a) Nirmala Sitharaman
(b) Narendra Modi
(c) Amit Shah
(d) Rajnath Singh
• Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman chaired the 24th meeting of FSDC.
• FSDC :- Financial Stability and Development Council (Financial Stability and Development Council)
• The FSDC is headed by the Finance Minister and the Vice-Chairman is the Governor of RBI.
• FSDC is the apex level forum set up by the Government of India to maintain financial stability and promote the development of the financial sector.
Q.7 What is the rank of India in Tokyo Paralympics with 5 gold medals?
A. 12th place
B. 5th place
C. 19th place
D. 24th place
24th place – In Tokyo Paralympics, India has been ranked 24th with 5 gold medals.
Whereas with 96 gold medals, a total of 207 medals have won China in the first place. While Great Britain stood second with 41 gold, while the US stood third with 37 gold.
Q.8 Which of the following actress has been made the brand ambassador of “Sugar Free”?
A. Sushmita Sen
B. Katrina Kaif
C. Karisma Kapoor
D. Priyanka Chopra
• Katrina Kaif – Health products company Zydus Wellness has roped in actress Katrina Kaif as the brand ambassador of the sweetener brand ‘Sugar Free’.
Now Katrina Kaif will be the face of the parent brand Sugar Free and its extension Sugar Free D’Lite Chocolate.
Q.9 The Gujarat government has recently planned to start “Watan Prem Yojana” costing about how many thousand crores?
A. Rs 1 thousand crore
B. Rs 2 thousand crore
C. Rs 3 thousand crore
D. 4 thousand crore rupees
• Rs 1 thousand crore Gujarat government has recently planned to start “Watan Prem Yojana” costing about Rs 1 thousand crore.
Under which Gujarati people living anywhere in India including abroad will be able to be a part of these projects.
And by giving the help of up to 60 percent money amount, you will be able to choose the projects, villages and agencies of your choice.
Q.10 Keshav Desiraju, who passed away at the age of 66, was the former.
(a) Cabinet Secretary
(b) Health Secretary
(c) Defense Secretary
(d) Revenue Secretary