Hello friends, today we have brought some questions for today’s study current affairs as a student, which will help you in the upcoming competition exam, you can prepare daily current affairs by visiting this site daily.
Q.1. How many medals did India win in Tokyo Paralympics 2020?
• India won 19 medals in Tokyo Paralympics 2020.
• India ranked 24th in the medal table with 5 Gold + 8 Silver + 6 Bronze.
• Before Tokyo Paralympics 2020, India’s total Paralympic medals were 12, while this time 19 medals came in Tokyo Paralympics 2020.
• Indian players won eight medals each in athletics, five in shooting, four in badminton, one each in table tennis and archery.
• 5 Gold winners Avani Lekhara, Sumit Antil, Manish Narwal, Pramod Bhagat and Krishna Nagar
Q.2 Which state government has announced to set up Science City in the name of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi?
Q.3 According to The Morning Consult, who became the world’s most popular leader?
(A). Narendra Modi
(B). lopez obrador
(C). Mario Draghi
(D). Angela Merkel
Q.4 When will the 4th 2+2 dialogue between India and the US be held?
(A) October 2021
(B) November 2021
(C) December 2021
(D) January 2022
Q.5 When is National Teacher’s Day celebrated every year?
(a) 5 October
(b) 5 September
(c) 1st August
(d) 17 October
• National Teacher’s Day is celebrated annually on 5 September to commemorate the birthday of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the first Vice President and second President of the country.
• The first Teacher’s Day was celebrated in 1962, the year President Radhakrishnan assumed his office.
Imp Fact – World Teacher’s Day is celebrated every year on 5th October.
• National Education Day is celebrated every year on 11 November in the memory of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of India.
• International Education Day is celebrated across the world on 24 January every year
Q.6 Who was the flag bearer of India in the closing ceremony of Tokyo Paralympics 2021?
(a) Tek Chand
(b) Avni Lekhara
(c) Bhabinaben Patel
(d) Mariyappan Thangavelu
Q.7 In which city did Smt Nirmala Sitharaman lay the foundation stone of the Income Tax Department’s office building?
Bengaluru Humanitarian Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman recently laid the foundation stone of Income Tax Department’s office building at Plot No. 4, 5 and 6, Infantry Road, Bengaluru. Apart from the ground floor, this new office building will have 18 floors and a basement parking.
Q.8 Ladakh has declared two endangered species snow leopard and which new state animal and state bird?
C. Black necked crane
D. Humming Bird
Black-necked Crane Ladakh has recently declared two endangered species Snow Leopard and Black-necked Crane as the new state animal and state bird. Ladakh has adopted these species two years after its separation from the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Black-necked crane is also scientifically known as Gras nigricollis.
Q.9 Which of the following organization has released the Social Security Report 2020-22?
A. World Health Organization
B. International Labor Organization
D. World Bank
Q.10 Recently who has approved the indigenous corona vaccine CORBEVAX for clinical trial?
A. Ministry of Finance
B. Drug Controller General of India
C. Ministry of Health
D. Central Government
Conclusion If you feel doubt in any question then you can ask us by commenting if you want update on any topic then you can tell us