Q.1 ‘Abi Ahmed Ali’ has been sworn in as the Prime Minister of which country for the second time?
Answer: (C). Ethiopia
• Ethiopia’s Prime Minister, Abiy Ahmed has been sworn in for a second five-year term, serving as the Prime Minister of Ethiopia since 2018.
• Ethiopia’s PM *Abiy Ahmed Ali has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for 2019.
• Ethiopia is located in the continent of Africa.
• Capital of Ethiopia- Addis Ababa
• Currency of Ethiopia – Birr
• Prime Minister of Ethiopia- Abiy Ahmed Ali
Q.2 Who has become the ‘first player to score 1,000 runs against a single team in the Indian Premier League (IPL)’?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Shikhar Dhawan
C. Ravindra Jadeja
D. Rohit Sharma
Answer: (D). Rohit Sharma
• Rohit Sharma has become the first batsman in the history of IPL to score 1000 runs against Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
• Currently Rohit Sharma is the captain of Mumbai Indian.