Welcome to now gk
Current Affairs Quiz questions are very helpful in our exam, Current Affairs contributes a lot in all exams, you can increase your knowledge by reading daily 10 questions.
Q.1 Who has been awarded the ‘Nobel Prize of Medicine’ for the year 2021?
A. David Julius
B. Ardem Patapoutian
C. Both suitable
D. none of these
Answer: (C) Both suitable
The Nobel Prize in Medicine for the year 2021 has been announced. This time the award has been jointly given to David Julius of America and Ardem Patapoutian of Lebanon.
from which country
• David Julius (USA)
• Lebanardeum Patapoutian (USA)
Nobel Prize Static GK
• When is the Nobel Prize given every year – 10 December
• In which 6 fields the Nobel Prize is given – Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, Literature
• In whose memory the Nobel Prize is given – Alfred Nobel (Sweden) + Who was the first to receive the Nobel Prize in 1901 – Henri Dunant and Frederick Pesse
• Who was the first Indian who was given the Nobel Prize- Rabindra Nath Tagore
Q.2 Who has launched the ‘Wetlands of India portal’ to provide complete information about the country’s wetlands?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Amit Shah
C. Mr. Bhupendra Yadav
D. Piyush Goyal
Answer: (C) Mr. Bhupendra Yadav
• What are wetlands – The area with moisture or marshy land is called wetland or wetland, in fact, wetlands are the areas where there is plenty of moisture and it has many benefits too.
• Wetlands make water free from pollution. A wetland is an area that is partially or completely filled with water throughout the year.
October Current Affairs Quiz
Q.3 Recently when ‘World Animal Day’ has been celebrated?
a. 03 October
b. 02 October
c. 04 October
d. none of these
Answer: (c) 04 October
Q.4. Which country has successfully test-fired the hypersonic Zircon missile for the first time recently?
d. none of these
Answer: (b) Russia
• Mount Elbers (the highest mountain in Europe)
• Lake Backal
• Mountains of the Ural
• Successfully Tested Zircon Missile
Q.5 Who was given the Nobel of Medicine for the year 2021?
(A). David Julius
(B). ardem patapoutian
(C). both of the above
(D). alexey navlin
Answer: (A). David Julius
• David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian received the Nobel Prize in Medicine 2021.
• Why – To discover the receptor that recognizes temperature, cold-heat and pain, their discovery will make it easier to understand the nervous system of the human body as well as create new types of pain killers.
• This time both the scientists who got the Nobel Prize in Medicine are from America.
• Prize money – 10 million Swedish kronor (over $1.14 million) + 1 gold medal
Q.6 Recently which state’s Vada Kolam rice has got GI tag?
a. A state in Eastern India
c. Uttar Pradesh
Answer: (d) Maharashtra
Q.7 Recently which state’s Umngot river was declared as the cleanest river in India?
Answer: (b). Meghalaya
Q.8 Recently which state has started the ‘Administration- With Towns and Administration with Villages’ campaign?
b. Madhya Pradesh
Answer: (c) Rajasthan
Q.9 When is World Teacher’s Day celebrated every year?
(a) 2 October
(b) October 3
(c) October 4
(d) 5 October
Answer: (d) October 5
World Teacher’s Day is celebrated every year on 5 October.
Theme of 2021 – Teachers at the heart of education recovery”.
The purpose of celebrating this day is to bring people’s attention to appreciation, evaluation and improvement of teachers around the world.
This day is being celebrated every year by UNESCO and International Labor Organization since 1994.
Imp Fact – Teacher’s Day is celebrated every year on 5th September, the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the first Vice-President and second President of India.
Q.10 Which team won the Durand Cup football trophy for the year 2021?
(A) FC Mumbai
(B) FC Goa
(C) FC Chennai
(D) Mohammedan Sporting
Answer: (A) FC Mumbai
Conclusion Hope you all understand the questions for our given Daily Current Affairs Hindi quiz competition, you can share all the questions with your friends so that your friends can also be helped.