Welcome to Now GK
Q1. Who has become the ‘New Prime Minister of Japan’?
A. Yoshihide Suga
B. Fumio Kishida
C. Yuriko Koike
Answer : (B) Fumio Kishida
• Former Foreign Minister of Japan Fumio Kishida has become the new Prime Minister of Japan, and will succeed Yoshihide Suga.
• Party – (Liberal Democratic Party)
Q.2 Who has successfully test-fired the surface-to-air Akash Prime Missile?
Answer: (B) DRDO
Q 3 When was the World Heart Day celebrated recently? When was World Heart Day celebrated recently?
(a). 27 September
(b). 28 September
(c). 29 September
(d). 26 September
Answer: (c). 29 September
• World Heart Day – 29 September
• Why to draw public attention to heart disease and related health issues and to spread awareness about Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) – including heart disease and stroke.
• Theme – Use Heart to Connect
• Beginning 1999, (by WHF)
World Heart Federation (WHF) :- Established – 2000, Headquarters – Geneva, President Rajeev Gupta
Q.4 Who has released the 7th edition of Swachh Survekshan recently?
(a). Hardeep Singh Puri
(b). Amit Shah
(c). Rajnath Singh
(d). Narendra Modi
Answer: (a). Hardeep Singh Puri
Q.5 Which country won the Ryder Cup Golf Tournament?
Answer: (c). America
• America won the Ryder Cup golf tournament by defeating Europe.
• 1979 ; It was the first time since 1983 and 2016 that Team USA won back-to-back domestic Ryder Cups.
• The United States won the 2021 Ryder Cup by a 19-9 margin, the biggest difference in Ryder Cup history since the 28-point fray began.
• Ryder Cup is related to golf
india current affairs hindi
Q.6 Which state Congress party president Navjot Singh Sidhu has resigned from his post?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
Answer : (d) Punjab
• Recently, Punjab Congress Committee President Navjot Singh Sidhu has resigned from his post.
• Navjot Singh Sidhu tendered his resignation to the current Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
• About Congress :
Established – 1885 at Bombay, Viceroy at the time of founding of Congress – Lord Dufferin c.Bamrjee
• First President of Congress – Womesh Chandra Banerjee
• First woman president of Congress – Annie Besant
• Sarojini Naidu, the first Indian woman president of Congress
Imp – Recently Charanjit Singh Channi has become the new Chief Minister of Punjab
Q.7 What is the name of the Mid-Day Meal Scheme by the Central Government?
a) Child Nutrition Scheme
b) PM Nutrition Scheme
c) PM student ration
d) PM Ration Scheme
Answer: (b) PM Nutrition Scheme
Q.8 Who is the author of the book titled ‘Samvidhan, Sanskriti and Rashtra’ recently?
a. Kulpreet Yadav
b. Kalraj Mishra
c. Subramania Swamy
d. Jhumpa Lahiri
Answer: (b) Kalraj Mishra
Q.9 Recently who has been named as the first female PM of Tunisia?
a. martha kum
b. Vojosa Usmani
c. Samia Suluh Hassan
d. Najla Bouden
Answer: (d) Najla Bowden
Q.10 Recently what did the Central Government change the name of ‘Mid Day Meal’ scheme?
a. PM Miles
b. PM Scheme
C. PM Nutrition
d. PM diet
Answer: (C) PM Nutrition