Welcome to NOW GK
Q.1. When has ‘World Rabies Day’ been celebrated recently?
a. 27 September
b. 26 september
c. 28 september
d. none of these
Answer: (c) 28 September
Q.2. Recently two officers of ITBP have conquered Manaslu peak located in which country?
d. none of these
Answer: (b) Nepal
Q.3 Recently became the first country in Western Europe to allow same-sex couples to marry?
Answer: (A) Switzerland
• – Taking a historic decision in favor of gay couples in Switzerland, gay couples were allowed to marry.
• 64.1 percent voters supported this decision and cast their vote on the same basis.
Q.4 Recently became the first country in Western Europe to allow same-sex couples to marry?
Answer: (B) Argentina
Daily Current Affairs PDF
Q.5 Where was the 4th India-US Health Dialogue held?
(a). New Delhi
(b). Washington DC
Answer: (a). New Delhi
• The 4th India-US Health Dialogue was held in New Delhi.
• Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Dr. Bharti Praveen Pawar led the Indian representative in this dialogue.
From the US side, US counterpart Ms. Loyce Pace participated in this dialogue.
Q 6 Recently India won how many medals in the 2021 Archery World Championships?
Answer (c). 03
Q.7 Who has become the new Director General of ‘National Cadet Corps (NCC)’?
A. Kuldeep Singh
B. Virendra Pathania
C. Amandeep Bhalla
D. Gurbirpal Singh
Answer: (D) Gurbirpal Singh
• The National Cadet Corps (NCC) is the largest uniformed youth organization in the world.
• Motto- Unity and Discipline
• Headquarters- New Delhi
• Director General – Gurbirpal
Q.8 Which state’s ‘Judima Rice Wine’ has been given GI tag?
Answer: (B) Assam
“Judima”, a home-brewed rice wine from the Dimasa tribe of Assam, has become the first traditional wine in the Northeast to get the Geographical Indication (GI tag).
Q.9 Recently who has been awarded the 2021 Yidan Award
a. M Venkaiah Naidu
b. Rukmani Banerjee
c. Phumjile Glambo Angkuka
d. Faroz Faiza Bathir
Answer: (b) Rukmani Banerjee
Q.10 Recently who was awarded Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2021 in Physics?
a. Dr. Debdeep Mukhopadhyay
b. Dr Binoy Kumar did
C. Dr. Kanak Saha
d. all of the above
Answer: (C) Dr. Kanak Saha