Hello friends, today we have brought all the questions of current affairs to be made from 28th September 2021, current affairs play a very important role in our exam, which is very important to take the knowledge of current affairs to get selected in any exam.
Q.1 Who has won the title of “Russian Grand Prix 2021”?
A Lewis Hamilton
B. Max Verstappen
C. Sergio Perez
D. Voltteri Bottas
Answer: (A) Lewis Hamilton
• Grand Prix is a type of F1 (Formula One) car race.
• Lewis Hamilton is a Mercedes racer and hails from Britain.
• Lewis Hamilton has become the first Formula One driver to win (100 races) at the Russian Grand Prix.
Q 2 Which country has elected the ‘world’s first women’s majority parliament’?
Answer: (C). Iceland
Iceland has elected a women-majority parliament, a milestone for gender equality in the island nation of the North Atlantic.
Q.3 When has ‘World Tourism Day’ been celebrated recently?
(a). 26 september
(b). 25 September
(c). 27 September
d. none of these
Answer: (c) 27 September
Q.4. Where has the ISSF Junior World Championship started recently?
(d) none of these
Answer: (b) Peru
Q.5 Which state’s ‘Naga Kheer’ has been given GI tag?
(A) Jammu and Kashmir
Answer: (A) Jammu and Kashmir
Q 6 Recently who has become the new Director General of NCC?
(a) Gurbirpal Singh
(b) Harshdeep Singh
(c) S. S Deswal
(d) Arun Kumar Pandey
Answer: (a) Gurbirpal Singh
• Recently Lt Gen Gurbirpal Singh took over as the 34th Director General of National Cadet Corps (NCC).
• Gurbirpal Singh replaces Tarun Kumar Aich
Imp Fact NCC was established under the National Cadet Corps Act, 1948.
• Motto of NCC is ‘Unity and Discipline’.
Bharat Ka current affairs in Hindi
Q.7 Recently at which session of the United Nations General Assembly did Prime Minister Modi address?
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
• When – 25 September 2021
• Where – Earlier in New York, PM Modi had addressed the United Nations General Assembly in 2019.
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi invoked Chanakya, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya and Rabindranath Tagore in his address.
• United Nations General Assembly (UNGA):- Established 1945, Headquarters New York, Director General Abdullah Shahid.
Q.8 Recently who introduced the FASTER system?
(A). Allahabad High Court
(B). Supreme court
(C). Delhi Government
Answer: (B) Supreme Court
• Supreme Court of India introduced FASTER system.
• It is an electronic system, it will be used to transfer e-certified copies from courts to jails.
• FASTER :- Fast and secure transmission of electronic records
Q 9 Recently where was the largest palmetum of North India inaugurated?
Answer: (b) Uttarakhand
Q 10 Recently who has written the book ‘The Battle of Rezang Law’?
a. Dr. Prabhleen Singh
b. Subramaniam Swamy
c. Kulpreet Yadav
d. Dhawal Kulkarni
Answer: (c) Kulpreet Yadav
Q.11Recently who has been elected as the head of the Audit Bureau of Circulations
a. VR Choudhary
b. Sardar Iqbal Singh Lalpura
c. JB Mohapatra
d. Debabrata Mukherjee
Answer: (d) Debabrata Mukherjee
Q.12 The members of the Council of Ministers (Ministers) are appointed by
A. by Chief Minister
B. By the Speaker of the Assembly
C. by the governor
D. by the President
Answer: (D) President
Comment your answer
When is World River Day observed every year?
(A) on the fourth Sunday of September
(B) on the fourth Saturday of September
(C) on the fourth Friday of September
(D) On the fourth Monday of September.
Conclusion Hope you all understand the given questions of Daily Current Affairs on this site, you can share the questions of Daily Current Affairs with your friends.