Welcome to Now GK
Hello friends today is 27th September 2021 and today we have brought all the current affairs questions to be made from 27th September which will help you in all the competition exams.
Q.1. Recently when ‘World River Day’ has been celebrated?
a. 25 September
b. 24 september
c. 26 september
d. none of these
Answer: (c) 26 September
Q.2. Recently Sojat Mehndi of which state has got GI tag?
d. none of these
Answer: (b) Rajasthan
• Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme launched
• India’s first organ donor memorial in Jaipur
• Statue of Peace in Pali
• Scheme launched in the name of a well-nourished plant
• BSF launched Operation Chid Hawa
Q.3 With whom has the Defense Ministry signed an agreement for the supply of Arjun Tank ‘MK 1A’ to the Indian Army?
A. Heavy Vehicle Factory (Chennai)
Answer: (A) Heavy Vehicle Factory (Chennai)
• The Defense Ministry has placed an order for the supply of 118 Main Battle Tanks (MBT) Arjun Tank MK 1A for the Indian Army at a cost of Rs 7523 crore.
• This tank has been developed by DRDO.
• This is a major step in boosting the combat capabilities of the Army.
Q.4 Which two states of India have been affected by the cyclonic storm ‘Gulaab’?
A. Odisha and Andhra Pradesh
B. Kerala and Tamil Nadu
C. West Bengal and Kerala
D. Maharashtra and Goa
Answer: (A) Odisha and Andhra Pradesh
• The literal meaning of ‘cyclone’ is – the wind moving in a circular circle. A cyclone can also be called a column of rotating winds.
There are mainly two types of cyclones – temperate cyclones and tropical cyclones.
Daily current affairs
Q.5 Which state’s Naga Cucumber was given Geographical Indication Mark (GI tag)?
Answer: (D) Nagaland
• G to “Naga Cucumber” of Nagaland. Tag given.
• Naga Cucumber is one of the important crops in Jhum agriculture.
• These are low calorie and high potassium and water fruits.
• It has got GI tag under the Geographical Indications of Products (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999.
• Geographical Indication Tag started from 2004
(1st product – Darjeeling tea)
Q.6 Where recently a cyclonic storm named ‘Gulaab’ emerged?
(A). Arabian Sea
(B). Indian Ocean
(C). Bay of Bengal
(D). Gulf of Oman
Answer: (C). Bay of Bengal
• A cyclonic storm named “Gulaab” is forming in the Bay of Bengal. Is.
• The name of this storm “Gulaab” has been given by Pakistan.
• This is the third cyclonic storm of this year, before this storm Taute and Yas have come in May 2021.
• The name ‘Taukte’ was given by Myanmar and ‘Yas’ was given by Oman. .
Q.7 Recently became the first F-1 driver to win 100 races by winning the Russian Grand Prix?
a. volteri bottas
b. Lewis Hamilton
c. Max Verstappan
d. None of these
Answer: (b) Lewis Hamilton
Q.8 Which country has given the name of ‘Gulaab’ to the cyclone that formed in the Bay of Bengal recently?
Answer: a. Pakistan
Q.9 Recently who has launched Space Start-up Privateer?
b. Mark Zuckerberg
c. Angela Merkel
a. jack dorsey
d. steve wojriak
Answer: (d) Steve Wozriak
Q.10 Which state government has celebrated the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay as Garib Kalyan Diwas?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(d) West Bengal
Answer : (B) Uttar Pradesh
Conclusion You must have understood all the questions of today’s current affairs quiz in Hindi, you can prepare for current affairs by visiting this site daily.