Hello friends, today we have brought some questions of recent general knowledge questions for you, which will be updates of recent general knowledge, all questions are important questions of 10 september.
Q.1 Who has been appointed by the government as Sherpa of India for G-20?
(a) Mansukh Mandaviya
(b) Piyush Goyal
(c) Ashwani Vaishnav
(d) Bhupendra Yadav
Answer: (b) Piyush Goyal
• The Ministry of External Affairs said, “Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution and Textiles Piyush Goyal has been appointed as Sherpa of India for the G20.”
• India will chair the G20 grouping from December 1, 2022 and host the G20 leaders’ summit for the first time in 2023.
• Saudi Arabia will chair the CAR G20 summit in 2020, Italy in 2021, Indonesia in 2022 and India will chair the G20 summit in 2023.
• India is chairing the 13th BRICS Summit in the year 2021.
• Tajikistan is chairing the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in 2021.
Q.2 Himalaya Day is celebrated on which day?
a. January 10
b. 9 september
c. 12 March
d. 5 august
Answer: (b) 9th September
Himalaya Day is celebrated every year on 9 September for the protection of Himalayas.
Himalaya Day was officially started on 9 September 2014 by the then Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Harish Rawat.
Q.3 Which of the following golfers from India has been awarded the prestigious Golden Visa of Dubai for his outstanding achievements in the game?
a. shiv kapoor
b. Shiv Chaurasia
c. Aditi Ashok
d. Jeev Milkha
Answer: (d) Jeev Milkha
Earlier, Indian tennis stars Sania Mirza, Shah Rukh Khan and Sanjay Dutt have also got this visa.
Q.4 Recently when ‘International Day to protect education from attack’ has been celebrated?
a. 07 September
b. 09 September
c. 08 September
d. none of these
Answer: (b) 09 September
Q.5. Recently in which state a task force has been constituted to improve internet connectivity?
c. West Bengal
d. none of these
Answer: (a) Karnataka
• Decided to renovate Jog Falls
• Apthamitra App and Megh Sandesh App
• World’s longest railway platform being built in Hubli
Q.6 Recently which country has started the world’s largest Co2 capturing plant?
Answer: (b) Iceland
Q.7 Which will become the first Indian company to make military aircraft?
A. TATA Company
Answer: (B) TATA Company
Q.8 Who has written the recently released book Gita Govind: Jayadeva Divine Odyssey?
a. Veer Sandhvi
b. bimal jalan
c. Utpal Banerjee
d. Amartya Sen
Answer: (d) Amartya Sen
Q.9 Mohammad Hassan Arbud has become the new Prime Minister of which country?
(D) none of these
Answer (A) Afghanistan
• After three weeks of Taliban occupation of Afghanistan, an interim government has been formed and the country has officially become the ‘Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan’.
• Mullah Mohammad Hassan Abund has been made prime minister in the interim government of the Taliban.
Q.10 Which has become the first country in the world to give the status of Bitcoin as an official currency?
B) Bal Salvado
Answer: (A) Britain
Conclusion Hope you have understood the important questions for all the competition exams, you can give your feedback by commenting and also share with your friends.